We were graced by the opportunity to join the Moutsos Family and tromp on out to the Martina McBride concert last week. We had a blast. Good food. Good peeps. Good music. Dang good bod for like 60 years old........and good pics (well, after a few tries!!!!).
She took one look, smacked me and it was off to Round #2.......I moved quickly after we set for the pose (sometimes I feel I'm fast as Edward.......haha)
That one didn't work either. Now she was beginning to foam at the mouth and get a little angry. I thought I had one more goofy chance to screw things up, so I went for it!
That was enough.....she was done trying. So, I did what any good husband would do...I apologized as best I could without saying that I didn't think it was funny and we went for Round #4. Now was the time to be serious. I feared the wrath that could come from my dearly PREGNANT wife (oh, did we forget to tell some of you she is prego shmego???). I thought the next pic looked great, until I saw our backdrop and my glazed eyes!
EMout got the brunt of that one so I was still in good shape! Round #5 came out okay though :-) Love you babe
Thanks Eeeeeeeeeeeee for the good time!
9 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am LAUGHING SO HARD! Those pictures are so funny because I feel like I was right there with poor Kati - ha ha ha ha! LOVE IT! Congrats you guys again I AM SO EXCITED FOR THE NEXT BABY MARSING!!!
That looks like a good time, especially for you Eric! haha Congrats on the pregnancy! I need more details...when?
nice eric nice!!! What is the due date...How random Tuesday night Garr yells to me guess who's pregnant...and I say Katie M he's like no a celeb...Jenna Jamison...we'll now they can be pregnant together!! haha PS whats the due date
Congrats you two! We are really excited for you. Your next post needs to be all the details for us girls. Hope Kati is feeling ok.
Congrats Katie and Eric on the pregnancy! Looks like you guys had a great time. PS it's Linzey Carsey now Jordison.
Ha ha! These pics made me lol! I can totally picture Kati getting so mad, then assuming each subsequent time that you were behaving yourself. Too funny!
Congrats on the baby!
You are awesome Eric! I am sure Kati was ready to beat you. I am so happy for you guys and a new little one. Good luck with two. It is quite the adventure!
Hey!!! It's Jenny McIntier/Childs!! Every now and then, when I have a few "minutes to spare" at work... I like to check some of Jeff's friends blogs. Since I know both of you fools, I decided to take a peek into your cute little lives and see what you were up to. I STARTED CRYING reading this post!!! SOOOOOOOO FUNNY!!! You really made my day. Nice work Eric!!! OH!! And congrats on the bun in the oven!! :)
Post a Comment