Wednesday, August 6, 2008

BEEF

There's only one rule if you overdraw your checking account............................

DON'T COME IN TO MY BRANCH AND TELL ME THAT I OVERDREW IT!!!!! I don't have the capacity to write a check for you at the liquour store when you don't have any funds in your account. I also don't have the pleasure of eating out at 5 different fast food restaraunts per day like you do......somehow, when you spend more money than you have you overdraw YOUR OWN account, I'm not the culprit so please refrain from using phrases such as: "You overdrew my account" or "You bounced my check to my mortgage company and now I have all of these problems because of you!" :-) I only return your item when you have no money. I know, I know.....it's hard to understand. You had $20 in your account and you spent $1,387.57.....go figure! You were close. Only $1,367.57 off!

Anyway, that's about all I have to say about that...............

9 comments:

Jeff said...

Rule #1: The customer is always right.

Rule #2: If not, please refer to rule to #1.

kori said...

ha ha-that is too funny

AnneMarie said...

You are funny. :)

Emily said...

Heehee.
I have come to learn that the world is full of morons.
And this just reinforced that idea. =]

Stacy and Mike said...

Overdraw my account one more time and I'll bust you in the chops...

The Cullimore's said...

You mean you are not personally responsible for looking after everyone's spending habits/mistakes? No wonder I don't bank with you...LOL!

THF Salt Lake said...

Just like it is Mcdondalds fault that everyone is FAT.

That was great.

Melissa said...

Tell Brian to- quite blaming you for spending all my money. :) LOL
He is so in trouble. :)

Seriously- that bites to listen to that all the time- hopefully it is rare.

Jen and Ky said...

Hi kati, it's jen! I stalked you and found your blog, so I hope you don't care! I would like to add you to my blog list, so I hope you don't care! If you have any desire to visit us at the Lundeen blog I'd be happy to send you an invite. Just email me at jklundeenfamily@gmail.com