Colton had a blast fishing and making his worm go "Bye-Bye". He learned to troll his worm by dropping it down in the water, holding it there, and reeling it back in.
That's ma boat! For all of you who look at this picture and say "size matters", stop laughing. Anybody who has spent time in the primary charter boat used in the Marsing Fleet will know first-hand that this beast is a fish-catching menace! Plus, she goes about 12.4 mph! Beat that.....On an even better note, my sister Melanie had her baby this week. Madelyn is a big sister to Jackson Craig Kennedy. He's a cutie. Mom and baby are both healthy. We've enjoyed every second we have been able to spend with their cute little family.
Unfortunately I don't have pics of the baby, so this one of Colton and his little wheeler will have to do! Kati makes fun of me driving this thing around because my knees touch my forehead and it bounces me around like Sugar Ray Leonard.....
6 comments:
looks like you had fun! I miss little C-slice!
That looks like fun. Got to get those kids started early on the outdoors. Nice wheeler too. Braxton is wanting one but I think dad needs one first.
Dang I want a ride on the boat! Your little guy is so freaking cute I love that he is just holding on to the pole and having such a good time!
it's a good thing you got "bob", because if that boat was any sort of reflection on you, then...poor kati.
Looks like fun! Eric are you done with school now! Congrats!
Hey there! I know i'm sad I didn't get to see you guys while I was there, I guess you will have to move your Cali trip up a few months to come see us!!!
Post a Comment