SO.............................I'M SITTING IN MY LAST NIGHT OF MY MBA PROGRAM. AND WE'RE GOING TO CELEBRATE AT THE LOCAL I-HOP AFTER CLASS. I CAN'T FREAKING WAIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have to thank Kati publicly for putting up with me throughout the past 5-years of school. She has been and continues to be so amazing. I often wonder why I was so lucky to end up with her.
:-)
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Way to go Eric. I know you must be thrilled to be done with school. Now pass me some of your motivation to get me in gear.
DUDE BRO!!! Congrats Eman, i can't believe you are done with everything, way to go man. Now it's time to work work work and grow old hahaha just kidding i'm jealous. Love ya man good job!!
congrats! Yeah I don't know why she did!! haha
Wow that is impressive. Way to go!! We need to get together with you guys & go to dinner. :) I hope you don't mind I added you to our blog for easy access. :)
THAT IS AWESOME!!! What a great feeling...
...now you can come play softball!
Congrats again...it was fun being a part of your education process, I enjoyed the few classes we were able to have together.
DC
Congrats egg! Maybe now you'll have more time to keep your blog updated
Post a Comment