Tuesday, April 8, 2008

I am sitting in my class right now learning about "Sustainable Customer Relationships" and Customer Relationship Management systems.....pretty interesting I know, however, since my mind has now wandered off to the Jazz game (which they are winning 43-35 at halftime) and other various topics I have decided to post some pics from a couple of years back. Kati and I are coming up on our 5th anniversary so I feel a post of reflection is appropriate.
Here is a pic of us at the Oakley Rodeo in 2005. We go to the rodeo every 4th of July. And here's a quick pic of mister Colton just after he was born. He's been a blast over the last couple of years. Just in the past two weeks he has really improved his speaking skills. He is doing his best at formulating meaningful sentences and he is always testing our abilities as parents. From nighttime "playtime" to not napping during the day, Kati has her hands full taking care of him and working like 10 jobs on the side (she never tells me what she really does but she said it's something to do with dance......jk). The 5 years have been amazing and I'm grateful for every minute I have with my fam!

6 comments:

Stacey said...

That is fun to see old pictures... Happy anniversary!

Jason and Megan said...

I always thought Megan would feel that way about dogs but she changed her mind. Nice job on the five years. How bout them Jazz. I am sure that made school a little better.

kori said...

5 YEARS-WOW! That's impressive. I would be sceptical of Kati's so called dance job. Since she doesn't really tell you what she does, you might want to go by Southern Exposure and the Sandy Station - I heard she is a table dancer...a naked one!

Jeff said...

So I guess I need to be a customer in order to have our relationship sustained?

Sign me up for the free checking!

The Marsing's said...

Kori, she only does that in our bedroom.....

Jefe, all we's gotta do is do a little alligator wrastlin....

The Cullimore's said...

Nice post. By the way, only a few more months and you are done with school, right?

Hope you guys are doing well!

We miss not having you on the softball team this year, we had a good first couple of games the other night...fun stuff!