
He loved The Eighth Wonder of the World, Dumbo the Flying Elephant. But his favorite ride was Autopia. He cracked us up because he would steer hard to the right, make the car jerk sideways, giggle his head off, and do it again. 


Kori did a good job with his outfit in this picture! She was a trooper to come along to the park even though she couldn't do any of the rides with the bun in the oven. THANKS KORI. We had a good time running around to the different shows, including: High School Musical, the Parades, Playhouse Disney, and others. He also enjoyed the Merry-Go-Round. After two days of blisters and dealing with sweaty people we hung out on Wednesday and went to the Long Beach Aquarium. Colton was able to touch a shark and a sting ray! I think he got scared because after his first touch he would say "No, Daddy touch" when we would ask him to touch them again.
We lucked out and Colton slept on the plane ride from Salt Lake to Long Beeoch, most likely because our flight left before anyone in their right mind should be coherent. Sunday night we had dinner at the Davis' where Barb served us up some amazing grub!
9 comments:
How fun!!! I was trying to talk Eric into taking us to Disneyland but he said that AVA has to know everyone by name before we can go. I better get her watching TV all day now if we want to go by this summer:)
Come back.....I miss you guys!
That is really fun! What a great idea to go to Disney Land while you are not preg and Colton is somewhat old enough! FUN! I want to go!
The beginning of your post had me laughing @ the good ol' days!!
-Garrett-
Okay so we just got back from Disneyworld and I am already dying to go to Disneyland. It is soo much fun with kids! I'm totally jealous. It looked like you guys had a great time.
Hey guys, long time no see. That looks like a way fun trip, I can not wait until I have kids because I think that it would be way more fun with little ones.
Dangit! I had some more pics.....our trip didn't end with Barb's dinner......I'll have to fix that
I found your blog! You guys are so fun... and that Colton is beautiful. I say it over and over, but he is just so cute! I'm going to be checking in tons!
- Ginger Palmer
So much fun! I love the picture with the giant sucker! I'm sure he was in heaven!
Post a Comment