Wednesday, March 12, 2008

It's been a while......

Alright, enough is enough! I guess it's time to update the ol' blogger shmogger. Colton has been into posing lately.....so here are a couple of his latest GQ photos.


We've had a great couple of months since the last post. Last week we had Colton's cousin Carson's Bday bash at "Belas" (Cabelas for the non-Cabelas go-ers). Colton had a great time with friends, family, and fishies. Last Saturday, I aged myself about 10 years by playing flag football for about 2hours and 45 minutes too long (we played for 3 hours). Needless to say, I'm just barely recovering. That night we hung out at Hyrum's and had a blast. All the kids are growing up so fast. It's fun to see them start to bond together.

Well, not much else is new besides the fact that I am ready to be done with my MBA program......just have to wait through June 12th (but who's counting down??).

5 comments:

kori said...

I'm glad to see you updated the blog. That little Colton Man is so stinking cute. Can't wait to see you guys...in 2 days!!!

The Cullimore's said...

Congrats on almost being done with the MBA!!! I remember having classes with you forever ago now...hope all is well!

Derek

Jeff said...

no seeds--B, please!

Jami Weight said...

Cute little boy. You guys are a darling family. It is fun checking in on you so keep posting away.

Anonymous said...

Colton is so cute! Glad to know that everything is going great with you guys. Congrats on almost being done with your MBA. We hope to see you guys soon. The weather needs to warm up so we can BBQ. Later!