

Last of all in January, Kati and I went to the Jazz game against the spurs. We sat 3rd row and even though they weren't floor seats like I was used to when I was a ball boy, we had leather seats and they served us drinks and snacks during the game.......SICK! The candlelight dinner before was really nice too and the desserts during halftime caused no complaints.
Booz and DW had a great game...not to mention Korver is playing great. AK played OUT OF HIS MIND against the Spurs!
Kati spent her time taking pics of Tony Parker because "He and Eva are just sooo cute!" But best of all.....Kati nudges me to look at the lady's ring in front of us and after recoiling our jaws Deron Williams came to check in and made a funny gesture to the little girl on her lap and we realized it was DW's wife and little girl. I couldn't resist snapping a photo of it....sorry our camera isn't the greatest.
8 comments:
Glad to see you finally updated the blog. Looks like you guys have been having fun! Is colton getting excited to see Mickey Mouse with me?
Tee hee! I remember you being a ball boy. That rocks.
That is great! Sounds like a great time... We need to get together so the little ones can play.
That is so funny about the ring...something I would totally do!
Looks like a lot of fun! Hope you guys are doing well!
Look at all you sexy Marsing men with no shirts on. Just kidding. How are you guys?
I had to laugh when I read Kori's comment. Whenever we pop in your blog and see a new one there is a little bit of surprise! Sounds like you guys are having a lot of fun.
Dude...you're going a month in between your last two posts. SLACKER!
Post a Comment