Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Tanner Family Photoshoot


There wasn't a ghost sighting....but Colton and Carson's faces will make you think otherwise!



9 comments:

kori said...

The pic of all the grandkids is classic. Carson and Colton were so mad!!!

Team Fraser said...

Um in the crazy picutre...Eric your face is killing me...sideways and all!

Katelyn said...

These pictures are great! You guys look so good. We really should get together with all of us one day.

Stacey said...

LOVE the family pics! HI Kori

Jeff said...

I guess your kid's not as cool as my kid. Max told me that he wasn't comfortable being naked with me in the room so he asked me to let him shower himself. He's even started shaving on his own; cream, blade and the works.

Big hug that sucka.

Thanks for the backup though...it's nice to see that someone else has some sense around here. I actually like American Idol (although last season was disgraceful), but those lyrics are just ridiculous. mmmhmmm.
See you in a few months. I miss you like a bad free throw.

Tiff and Rand said...

Those are such cute pictures! You have the cutes family. Glad to see you guys had a good holiday and fun on your cruise too. We enjoyed it alot but missed our kids SO much!

Jeff said...

HEY! Where'd my ode go?

Bree said...

I love seeing the ol' Tanner clan! Hey you two- is it time to start cookin' up another Marsing? Oh, I hate myself for saying that... but I just couldn't resist bugging you about it a little. Love ya kates!

kori said...

it's been over a month-update your blog!!!