Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

As was probably the case with most of you, our December was action packed and filled with things to do. Christmas was spent with both of our families and Kati was able to spend some good time with her sisters. Colton had a blast opening presents. We had to take two breaks Christmas Day to finally open all of his 4 presents.......he got to his train and wanted to play with it. Then he got to a movie and wanted to watch it.

The downside to the Holiday was that Kati's grandpa (Kent's dad) passed away on Dec. 15th. We went to Rupert, Idaho on December 21st for the viewing and the funeral on the 22nd. I thought Utah was cold........OH MY DEAR was I wrong! Idaho was BITTER cold. The funeral services were nice, but just like all funerals it was a sad time. He died from complications he has suffered through during the past year with pancreatic cancer.

We just spent New Years Eve up at my brother's house in Francis (Kamas/Sticks/Boonies/whatever you want to call it). Today I went ice fishing to Jordanelle with my bros and dad. It wasn't too bad. We caught around 15, the weather was nice, and noone fell in.

The santa experience came and went....even though he's not crying in the picture, he was screaming his head off! But, when all was said and done he was excited to have seen "Ho Ho".

Kati squeeked by and qualified as being a nice little girl in '07
New shades....why do all kids put them on upside down???? :-)
And lastly, we are selling the tahoe so if you know anyone who is interested, let me know!
http://www.ksl.com/index.php?sid=733005&nid=443&tab=myads/view&ad=440630













2 comments:

kori said...

I miss him Colton

Alesha said...

Love the pics. Eric your face is hilarious in the one from new years. Kati I feel like you and Kori look SO much alike.