Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Holiday Pics


Kati took Colton to get some Christmas pictures taken. He's getting bigger every day. The big NUMBER 2 IS NEXT WEEK!!! The sad part about it (for Kati.....and a little sad for me) is that we won't be here to celebrate his birthday with him. We're going on a cruise this Saturday until next Saturday to the Mexican Riviera! So, I guess you can say we are telling him that his birthday is on Friday of this week instead of Dec. 5th.....shhhhhh!


Even though Kati looks like a single mom in this next one, I wanted to include it. :-)

We wish everyone a safe and happy Christmas Season

7 comments:

kori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kori said...

Colton looks so cute! I love that little boy. and Eric, I am going to keep giving him diet coke whenever he asks so that I will be 'the favorite aunt'. thanks for hanging out with me last weekend!

Tiff and Rand said...

Thats cool about your cruise. Me and Tiff are leaving on January 5th to the Mexican Riviera. Let us know how it goes and tell us what we need to do. Are you going deep sea fishing? I think we are in Puerto Vallarta.

AnneMarie said...

He is soo cute! Such a great mix between the two of you. Merry Christmas!

Kara Klc said...

I can't believe that he is going to be two. He is just a little boy now! I'm jealous about the cruise. The food is amazing!! We're going to Disneyworld in January and I can barely stand it I'm so excited! You guys are going to have so much fun.

The Cullimore's said...

Great Pictures! Have fun on your cruise and I am sure Colton will have plenty of fun while you guys are gone, too!

Team Fraser said...

Such a cutie...she doesn't look single!! Oh and I'm so jealous your going on a cruise!! I hate the cold already!