Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Turkey Day Updates

In a nutshell, things for us are going well. We're up to the same ol' no good as usual! I'm working as a branch manager at the bank in SJ and Kati works at home and is constantly working her magic keeping up with Colton. We call him bobblehead, happy feet, mumble, little fat snowman, and many other little inside jokes because he is always up to something that keeps us laughing!





Last spring I went shark fishing for my little bro Brian's bachelor's party. My dad, G, Matt, and Brian all went. Brian caught this 6 foot "pup" blue shark. They said it was a "trash" shark so we just threw it back......ALL I KNOW IS IT WAS SIIIIIIIICK! Felt a little like JAWS and a lot like we were living a dream out there on the ocean, not knowing what was going to bite our line.



The summer came and went as fast as any season has lately. Kati has been able to visit her sisters in Kansas City and California a couple of times. She enjoys the time she is able to spend with them. Sorry, no grotesque pics from her voyages.

The bowhunt was a success! I was lucky enough to have Kati and Colton drive me to my buck. They even watched me shoot it! The sad, but cute part was when Colton walked up to my deer and said, "Dadda! Buck! Ouwie!"

I'm currently going to school and will have my Master's Degree in June 2008.....then I'll be completely finished with school unless I want to go and get a doctorate so I can put Dr. Marsing on my business cards at the bank.......hehehehe Not likely!

With the upcoming rivalry weekend I just want to remind all those pitiful Ute fans to fill your prescriptions so you can try to not remember the outcome to the upcoming game!

4 comments:

kori said...

Egg, you funnies. That shark looks crazy! Looks like you had fun. Oh, and I cannot believe Kati watched you shoot a deer - you have definately toughened her up! This is the same girl that use to sell me cherrios for the price of a kiss. One kiss = one cherrios. Maybe she just liked to kiss me....ha ha

Tiff and Rand said...

No bowhunt pictures? I havent filled my tag as of yet. But not for lack of chances. Im just a retard a kept passing hoping for a giant. Oh well thats what you get for being picky. You've got to check out my buddies blog, Just go to our site and click on Crystal and Kyle, then scroll down. Give me a call soon and well go do some ice fishing. Randy

The Cullimore's said...

That is a cool pic. Nice to see your blog, it is a good way to keep in touch!

Keelee said...

Katie!! Hey you, it's Keelee. Oh my gosh your little boy is mini me of Eric. What a darling family. You guys look so happy!!