Thursday, November 20, 2008

Baby Gender

We found out on Halloween that we are having a girl, most likely on March 4th. Sorry we haven't updated this blog forever. I told Kati she needs to start updating these posts....and so far....well, she hasn't updated anything. :-) We have some names picked out but are not sure what we will name her.

Kati and baby are healthy!

15 comments:

Team Fraser said...

It's about freaking time! AHHH I'm so excited for you guys!! We need some picture's up in here!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!

Jake and Linzey Jordison said...

SO exciting!! A little girl will be so much fun!

Heather Atkinson said...

Yay! Congrats!

Jason and Megan said...

Congrats to you guys. That is awesome that Colton will have a little sister.

Anonymous said...

Yea! A little friend for Felicity! We are so excited for you guys. I let my blog go for the longest time while pregnant! It was the last thing I wanted to do and made me nauseous just thinking about it.

Melissa said...

That is GREAT!!! Congrats. :)

Holly said...

Congrats! I bet you guys are excited!

The Cullimore's said...

Congrats, that is great!

kori said...

i think it is time to update your blog!

Brian and Mikael said...

Okay i just saw Kori's comment and I Agree UPDATE PLEASE I KNOW YOU HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY OR SHOW, Thanks

Maddy said...

YOU GUYS REALLY NEED TO UPDATE YOUR BLOG!!! PLEASE!

Jami Weight said...

If I was to have a baby, which I won't because I am finished having children I would name my baby girl Remmie. I love that name so I am voting for that(not that asked for any suggestions) Congratulations to you both.

Stephen Brown said...

So we're just wondering what's up with the new baby?? Are things good? How's life with 2 kids? We need an update out here!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!
SO exciting!! A little girl will be so much fun!


___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand