Colton landed this nice trout and 2 others in about an hour (his last one was a couple of inches bigger than this one). We caught nearly 150 fish between 5 people. Gotta love fall fishing at Strawberry!
Sunday, October 19, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Nice fish Colton. That is awesome that you guys caught that many. The Marsing always seem to know how to work Strawberry during the fall. Way to go.
I would need a good ol can of corn to catch any fish! That is cute that Colton fishes now, he is getting so big! He did a good job reelin that sucker in! Sweet fish Colton!
That is so cute. Him colton is so coordinated
Gah, I don't think I've ever caught a fish that big! Way to go Colton!
Hey Eric & Kati! It's Brooke Petersen (Reber). I have been looking up old friends since I started this blog and just wanted to pop in and say hi. Colton is so cute and it's good to see you guys doing so well. Best wishes.
Not too shabby! Colton looks like a pro already!
I loved how happy he was when Eric tried to show how big it was... Colton got a little upset!!! SO CUTE~
Um this comment has nothing to do with the post!! The reason is because you haven't updated us on Katie's progress! Hello what's the story I don't even know the sex!
That is so cute. Him colton is so coordinated
___________________
Vince
Online Marketing of your brand
Post a Comment