- How many guys do you know who have honestly read Twilight?
- How many of those guys did NOT like the book?
- Take those who said they did NOT like the book and re-ask them, whether or not they truthfully liked the book.
- How many of those guys continued to read the rest of the Twilight series?
- What was so fascinating for them to want to or not want to keep reading?
I didn't even have to play the game of asking myself whether or not I was masculine because I not only enjoyed the book, but I DEVOURED it. Come on guys, you really aren't going to read the book because there is a "love story" in it??????? I can guarantee that any guy who has read the book will admit there is more action and mystery to keep even the biggest thrill seekers turning pages.
I was initially reluctant to read the book, telling Kati that I would read it before the movie came out in December.......here I am midway through book number two! And, for any of you who wish to contest my decision to read this series because I am male, please first ask yourself how you can honestly tell me the book sucks without even opening it!!!!!!!! Once you have read it, we will gladly hold a reasonable conversation. For everyone else reading this post, feel free to have your husbands, friends, brothers, etc. call me and tell me I'm girly. I am happy to be a girl and admit that Edward is awesome.
lol
p.s. the only thing, that bothered me, in the book, was Stephenie's, use of commas, they, drove, me, insane,,,,,,,,,
16 comments:
I am lovin that you read it Eric! YOU ROCK!
You're lucky you have that hunting countdown widget. Otherwise...
You are classic! That takes some serious guts to admit that you are reading the series. I am proud of you!
Way to go ERIC! I will have to let Nate read this.
Eric you girly! I tried to find something more clever to post, but, wikipedia, didn't have any different terms for a, female turtle.
-Garrett-
Eric...Mike will definately call you a girl!! He was so bugged that I was reading it even...I'm glad you love it, I still havent delved into book 2...a lot of drama for my taste!! Glad you've finally embraced your femenine side ;)
Hey Eric, I just heard of a new shampoo that really gives your hair volume and shine. All the girls are talking about it. You should try that too! Also, don't you just love the new Hanna Montana CD? I bet you would love that too.
As discussed previously EZ, I think the series is excellent. She is a great writer and I'm glad I picked it up to start reading. I'm excited for the fourth one to come out . . . just like I was excited to read each of the Harry Potter books. And Frodo can just suck on it since he's afraid of his shadow. I don't think its a "feminine" book; that belongs to the book about feminists that my wife is "reading". This is just plain good reading.
So far, just as planned. Thank you all for belittling my manhood. Doesn't change the fact that the book is good and the negative comments are coming from gentlemen who haven't touched the book. But, Fabert, lol I am totally interested in that shampoo!!!!! hahahahahaha
OK, well, I thought about it for a while and realized that I can't judge you. I've seen EVERY episode of One Tree Hill.
Now where can I get that hunting widget?
i like it. i like it.
Jeff, just click on where it says "Get this widget" and it will take you there
That is great! I just started reading it this week and was having a hard time with getting through it. If you say it is worth it I will continue!
It's Jason and Jennifer Feher! I finally found your blog and, like Twilight, after reading the first post I'm hooked!! You gotta love a guy who is willing to admit he's read Twilight. By the way...Jason has read all 3 of them and is ready for the 4th one.
Ha! I'll have to let Aaron know that you read it so that he won't think me and his whole staff is crazy. That's awesome. You'd probably like The Host too. It's not as good as Twilight but it's still good. You should call Aaron about hunting. They are planning on hunting 2800(?) acres of private property that hasn't been hunted in 15 yrs. It should be pretty good.
Hahaha, well I'm glad you like them!
I,for one, have never read them.
And don't plan on it.
Ever.
But I'm glad you are so secure in your masculinity. =]
Post a Comment